Thursday, May 3, 2012

Which Invite will it be??

    Hello all today I'm going to ask for a little bit of help. I have yet to get my Invites done because I'm torn by between quite a few diff ones and Also I can not get Mr. J to do engagement pictures. I wanted to send out a save the date first with a pic of my wonderful FI and I but now I will be sending out Invites with a picture of us included. My mother, my FMIL, and I are going to get him to take the pictures if its the last thing we do...lol I will let you know in the future how this works out for us. So anyhow, My future sister in law (FSIL) will be the one to do our invites. She is wonderful with these types of things. So I guess I need to do a poll of sorts on the ones I've got picked out so far. Then you guys can comment here, Use the poll on my left side bar or leave a comment on my FB link either one and tell me which ones you are visually attracted to the most.

1.



2.


3.


4.
Help Me pick :0)

Now I've been thinking about wording and with help from a fellow wedding blogger this is where I'm at.




Because you have shared in our lives
by your friendship and love, 
Together with our Parents, we
Codijo Paige Crew
and 
Jonathan Michael Jobe
invite you to share 
the beginning of our new life together
on our wedding day
Saturday, the Fifteenth of September
two thousand twelve
at six o'clock
4863 Hwy 9 N.
Pontotoc Ms.


So, I think I'm ready to get this poppin once I pick an Invite

Thanks all!!




2 comments:

  1. I like the first and second invitations the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like No. 1 but I like them all , so what every you pick will be beautiful, they all are pretty.

    ReplyDelete