Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The story of how we came to be as a couple...

...This Is Mr. Jobe and Me & this is our story...

Mr. J and I have been dating for a little over a year. He is truly my very best friend. We saved each other in more ways than ten. I had not been in a real Relationship in over 5 years when I met Mr. J and he had never been in love or been in what the would consider a real relationship...Yes I did say never. We were 26 and 29 years of age and were not interested in any type of relationship. We were both however looking for a friend someone to escape with on the weekends Someone for fun.

Any way it was just a normal Sat. in march. My Bestie and I were planing a fun night. We had been Invited to a large pick-nick. So we got our selves together and started out for our weekend adventure. When we arrived I noticed him right away. He was working the beer tent right inside the gate...O my was he Beautiful! 6'4 around 250lb Mr. tall dark and handsome. He was having a blast. I could see right away that people just gravitated to him. I told Bestie "I've got to know this guy"   So naturally I went to retrieve my fist cold drink of the day and my First conversation with the man of my dreams. 

For the first four months of our relationship we spent 3 or 4 days a week together mostly over indulging on booze and well you know. It was very important to me that we didn't label our relationship. We both pretty much knew we were never going to have anything real other than a friendship. Although our lifestyle was working against us in more ways than not. One night after dating or whatever we had been doing for about 7 months or so he set me down and we started our first ground breaking conversation. Mr. J told me that he was totally in love with me and that he wanted to get a place and start something real for the two of us.
This was a real shocker for me although at this point I didn't need anyone to tell me we were in love or were going to be together. I loved him since that day I seen him working that beer tent. Mr. J and I quit drinking all together and decided to focus our energy on what was best for our future. I have two very wonderful kids. Mr. J had never spent any time around my children and I knew at this point that was about to change.  My youngest son lives with me full time (had no daddy to speak of ) So this is when Kase met his daddy. We moved in together shortly after all of this unfolded. We have been living everyday like its our last for a little over a year. I love every second I get to spend with Mr. J and our boys. 

This year in march he proposed. 


And this is how our life together began...Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for me and this most spectacular man and these two sweet little boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment