Friday, May 4, 2012

Choices Choices and what will i choose???

Good morning Friends, Family, fellow bloggers, and Sisterbees. Today I am going to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Event-Rentals-Inc/294186380649210 It's the day to start making some decisions...I'm very excited!


So first let me go on about my tables and table setting..I'm pretty sure I want to go with Brown and an Aqua color but I'm also liking maybe green or purple instead up Aqua. If you would like to give your input your more than welcome.




By looking at these pictures I was just wanting to make a decision on the color table cloths I will be renting. My wedding is going to be a backyard wedding so I'm not looking for super elegant.  I have quite a few inspirations on center pieces That I will be sharing later so stay tuned. I will more than likely go with two or three different ones...I'm not really the type to go all matchy  matchy so It would be natural for me to have quit a few diff looks on centerpieces . As far at table lighting goes I'm mason jar obsessed As Mr. J's aunt Lisa calls it. So....there will be quit a few mason jar lanterns. Love Love Love those things..lol
Ok so enough about the tables...I'm going to need a cake strand and I'm liking the Wrought Iron look. These are the three that I have to choose  from.



Now I will also be renting my chairs...Here is whats on my mind. I would like to have just a couple of pews in the front row of the ceremony for the mine and Mr.J's parents. And I'm soooo In love with these chairs.



Here are a couple of other things I'm thinking of renting. I think these would be so cute to sit around and hang my Jar lanterns on.

Well there we are on the things I will have to chose from...I will let you guys know in a later post how things went. Bye Bye for now.

May 4th 5:00pm
   Well Its getting later in the day and I still haven't made it to my destination. Looks like I will not be getting there today. Mr. J and I are now planning on making the trip tomorrow to make our choices. 

May 5th 1:30pm

  Mr. J, Kase and I went to have lunch to day and were planning on meeting my mother At Event Rentals to make some choices and The closed at noon. No Joy...Maybe Mon.











No comments:

Post a Comment