Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lets talk wedding...May 2@9:00pm

Hello 'ello all today has been a fun day...all I've been able to think about for the past couple of months is Wedding Wedding Wedding and more Wedding. My future Mother in Law (FMIL) came to Mississippi today. She picked Kase and me up for Lunch then we went shopping. I told myself this morning when she called and told me that she was planning on making the trip that I was not going to get caught up in wedding talk again today....but turns out that just about all that we talked about.

 She brought some candles for my jar lanterns that I plan to hang out of the trees surrounding the reception area

I've made around 50 of these to date
but plan on making about 100 more.

Wanting it to look a lil something like this!!






These are Just The ones that she brought 
With her today...there are many many more
lol. Just hopping we don't catch the woods
on fire. 




1 comment:

  1. Great Blogg, Look prefect, why wouldn't we talk about your wedding. YOUR got talent. LOve you.

    ReplyDelete